In Hawaiian culture, 'Mana' is the spiritual life force energy of power and strength. Our Limited '22 MANA collection evokes the natural landscape of the storied Hawaiian lands that spark the vitality of our endurance family. From vivid Lava flows to the deep blue Pacific to the heavenly skies at sunset, we hope we've captured 'Mana' to connect you with the island energy on your journeys ahead.
Meaning, 'the heavens' or 'sky' in Hawaiian, our Lani colorway evokes everything dreamy about the Kona sunsets. From the pale lavender base to the striking bright orange and pink hues, Lani is dreamy in every way.
Hi velocity X tri suit
Equal parts aerodynamic & functional, with a clean design, the WYN hi velocity X triathlon suit combines all the features you need for speed & comfort in your next race.
Designed specifically for longer distance races or training, hi velocity X adds side storage pockets for easy access to nutrition and essentials. Flexible and aerodynamic speed fabric flanks the arms to optimize cycling speed and save minutes on your bike leg.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs. The suit features a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois and a rear "speed" storage pocket constructed with 'speed' fabric and secure storage capacity.
- silicone sleeve grippers and laser-cut cuff openings.
- rear 'speed' pocket with side-entry optimizes air flow patterns.
- 'speed' sleeves for aerodynamics.
- functional mesh storage pockets on both legs. Designed to be worn with or without a wetsuit without creating additional drag.
- Precision laser-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish.
- Italian Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm, density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 18cm / 7" at size M.
- WYN signature reflective logo on chest and back right pocket.
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- UPF 35+ sun protection.
- This garment is made with OKEO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabrics.
Beth is 5'3" (160cm) and wearing size EXTRA SMALL.
*Please note that colors may vary depending on lighting and adjustments made in lifestyle imagery. Studio images are most representational of actual color but can still vary from your screen to real life.
*This item is limited edition - once sold out, it won't be restocked.*