men's MOD velocity+ triathlon suit - classic blue *FINAL SALE
This tri suit is all business. Mod gingham forays into lycra for a classic yet modern look. Inspired as an ironic take on the 'work shirt' worn by seemingly every Sydney & Melbourne corporate dude, Mod will inspire you to work (up a sweat) on the race course.
velocity+ tri suit
In 2020 we have introduced the all-new velocity+ tri suit. The same high-technology suit you've grown to love in the aero+ tri suit but with three years of refinement.
The WYN sleeved triathlon suit combines all the features that we searched for, but couldn't find in one triathlon suit. Equal parts aerodynamic & comfortable, with a modern, clean design. From sprint to iron-distance - this is the suit that you need to perform your best.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs. The suit features a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois and rear "mono" storage pocket with larger hand-entry & greater storage capacity.
- NEW Precision lazer-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish.
- NEW lazer cut taped fitted sleeves for aerodynamics.
- NEW Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 27.5cm / 10.8" at size M
- WYN signature reflective logo on chest and back right pocket.
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- "mono pocket" floating aero side-entry back pocket for storage.
- UPF 35+
This is my sixth Wyn Republic trisuit, worn in six Ironman races dating back to 2017. I thought the first one was the most comfortable Tri kit I had ever worn. Since then, the design and comfort, even down to the zippers, the leg openings, and the freedom of motion in the shoulders, all keep getting better. These are beautiful trisuits, but more importantly, they function the way you would want them to. I am very happy with my MOD Velocity triathlon suit, like all of my Wyn gear. Big thanks to everyone at Wyn Republic.
By far the best trisuit I’ve worn. All the seams are fantastic, flat laser cut with no chafing. The suit fits tight and aero but by far one of the most comfortable pieces of kit I have.