keep the peace pro 2.0 bib shorts - high flyer *FINAL SALE
keep the peace collection.
Whether you're a bit of a buttoned-up soldier, or more 'peace, love, and rock 'n roll', there's something you may dig in the 'keep the peace' collection. With colorways named after iconic classic rockstars and folk singers, we hope you groove along to the beat of 'keep the peace'. Inspired by the late 1960's in the USA, 'keep the peace' evokes the dichotomy between the American involvement in the Vietnam war and the hippie counterculture it propelled. Before we get too 'high-school-history-essay' on you- please check out this latest collection to understand our thesis.
Pro Bib Shorts 2.0
Combining aerodynamics with ultimate comfort, our bib shorts are created to standards that will please professionals riding 1000 kilometers per week. Italian fabrics and Tour-HP chamois. Anatomically crafted panel construction for performance under duresse.
- Triple-density top-of-the-line Italian chamois. EIT Carbonium fabric with bacteriostatic properties. Central heart-shape zone and anatomical shape for incredible comfort.
- Lightweight mesh bib straps.
- Silicone, highly flexible tape leg gripper with anti-allergen properties
- Precision lazer-cut leg openings
- Invisible seams for high quality appearance and comfort
- Signature WYN republic panel construction for optimal fit
- WYN reflective logo on left leg for increased safety & visibility
THIS ITEM IS ENDANGERED. SOME SIZES ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT AND THIS ITEM WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED.
I was contacted by Wynn republic and I have to admit it’s the best customer oriented cycling gear company around here (NYC). They found a solution to my issue and everyone is happy now.
I’ve bought Rapha, la passione specialized, Lecol and most of these have their own versions of basic and / or high quality bib shorts but this one has been by far the worse bib short of all time. I just finished a 2hr ride and I felt my butt burning Most of the time, this seems to be because its pad Thin and it’s terrible built. I checked and it’s made in China. The same thing with the Jersey I bought.
This was the first and last time I try wyn republic. This was a final sale so it’s price luckily was not as high as other items.
This is a great fabric, dries fast, keeps salty sweat away from your skin