keep the peace luxe cycling bib shorts - joni *FINAL SALE
keep the peace collection
Whether you're a bit of a buttoned-up soldier, or more 'peace, love, and rock 'n roll', there's something you may dig in the 'keep the peace' collection. With colorways named after iconic classic rockstars and folk singers, we hope you groove along to the beat of 'keep the peace'. Inspired by the late 1960's in the USA, 'keep the peace' evokes the dichotomy between the American involvement in the Vietnam war and the hippie counterculture it propelled. Before we get too 'high-school-history-essay' on you- please check out this latest collection to understand our thesis.
Luxe bib shorts
Combining aerodynamics with ultimate comfort, our luxe bib shorts are created to standards that will please professionals riding 1000 kilometers per week or provide ultimate luxury for the most casual weekend warrior. Italian fabrics and Tour-HP chamois. Anatomically crafted panel construction for performance under duresse.
- Triple-density top-of-the-line Italian chamois. EIT Carbonium fabric with bacteriostatic properties. Central heart-shape zone and anatomical shape for incredible comfort.
- Silicone, highly flexible tape leg gripper with anti-allergen properties
- Precision lazer-cut leg openings
- Invisible seams for high quality appearance and comfort
- Signature WYN republic panel construction for optimal fit
- Reflective logo detailing on leg cuff for additional bling
- modern & flattering 7.5" inches/ 19 cm inseam (at size M)
This is an endangered item and once sold out it will not be restocked.
Love these bib shorts. They are my second pair
I love the look and quality of these. They’re my new go to! The only reason I’m giving 4 stars rather than 5 (or 6 ;) ) is because they run super small. I’m an XS or small in their tips but a large in this big (and I’m 5’5” and 115 lbs)
This is the first time I've purchased from this brand and I must say, I'm really impressed! My kit arrived much quicker than expected and the quality of the fabric and construction were really impressive. I wore it on my first ride yesterday and not only were the bibs/jersey very comfortable, they look AMAZING on as well! The bibs are SO flattering around your thighs/hips--they made me feel fabulous! I'm looking forward to purchasing a pair of Navy bibs next. If you're considering these, don't think about it any longer, just buy them! You won't regret it.
They fit perfect and I feel so girly in them. Imm 5'6" and 120lbs and got a size small. LOVE.