men's paradigm velocity+ triathlon suit - shift
Elevate. Rise. Transcend. Float. Shift.
It's time for a paradigm shift in our world. Actually, it's long overdue. At WYN republic, we stand to elevate and shift the ways we support our black community, our indigenous communities, and underserved populations throughout the world. The paradigm collection launches our Paradigm Sponsorship which will fund black American and indigenous Australian triathletes and cyclists for the 2021 season. Ten percent of all sales of the Paradigm collection through Dec 31st will go towards grants to fund races, travel & equipment for select athletes. For full details, please visit our people & planet pages.
velocity+ tri suit
In 2020 we have introduced the all-new velocity+ tri suit. The same high-technology suit you've grown to love in the aero+ tri suit but with three years of refinement.
The WYN sleeved triathlon suit combines all the features that we searched for, but couldn't find in one triathlon suit. Equal parts aerodynamic & comfortable, with a modern, clean design. From sprint to iron-distance - this is the suit that you need to perform your best.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs. The suit features a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois and rear "mono" storage pocket with larger hand-entry & greater storage capacity.
- NEW Precision lazer-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish.
- NEW lazer cut taped fitted sleeves for aerodynamics.
- NEW Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 27.5cm / 10.8" at size M
- WYN signature reflective logo on chest and back right pocket.
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- "mono pocket" floating aero side-entry back pocket for storage.
- UPF 35+
Love the new improvements like the leg gripping and the chamois. Super comfortable fit. Still best I’ve used. I have 7 Wyn Tri Kits.